Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange calls

Hi, I received a call yesterday from this number: 0330 3035325 they said it was o2 calling but is seemed wierd, the line went quiet and she said she had pushed the mute button by mistake and couldnt remember what she wanted to talk to me about, this ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Htc 11

I'm on o2 refresh and due for an upgrade. I was wondering if o2 are going to be stocking the new HTC 11, if that's what their new flagship phone is going to be called. I had already paid off the device part of my contract and was last year looking fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't track my replacement order

I was told I'd get a replacement for a mobile phone sent to me supposedly in December which I never reciecved (uk mail gave a pathetic exscuse)I'm ment to be getting a replacement but I cannot track it anywhere not on my o2 not anywhere. Chat is usel...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The Upgrade Dilema

So my wife needed to upgrade as her old 16gb 5s was full, slow and generally playing up, so I went online to look at the options.I noticed I could upgrade to a "Like New" 64gb 6 for £1 a month less than am paying now, same tariff etc so it was a no b...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 18 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

How do i get on live chat,to speak to someone about my account? Looks like you landed on a popular topic. If you're looking to contact customer service to upgrade, get a PAC, join or get a new device or tariff, you can also contact O2 using the links...

SideButton_New.png SideButton_Existing.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

One Plus Accessories

Hey Guys, I orders the OnePlus power bank and the OnePlus bullet V2 headphones two weeks back...... and they are due to arrive tomorrow I'll get some reviews up shortly, and when i've got some alone time, ill get a my review of the oneplus 3t finishe...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

Though I have always preferred the o2 network to the rest I'm becoming very close to changing myself and my family over to another.after trying to get rid of o2 Travel for the past 3 years now once again today they have insisted that they have remove...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 The Company that just defrauds people

Sir/MamI am currently fuming with rage over your treatment of me and the product I purchased believing it to suit my requirements based on a lengthy conversation in your chesterfield shop with one of your advisors.Around the beginning of December I w...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos