Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to upgrade my phone

I am one of the 1.5 million in lockdown. 02 have text me to say I have used all my data and wont be able to upgrade me until May 18th, even with increased tariff. No one is available to speak to, and when I tried to upgrade online, they have my accou...

Lack of phones

Hi everyone,So I've been offered a free upgrade to my contract due to the separation between O2 & Carphone warehouse. & After looking at the offers, then proceeding to look at what was in the store on the whole, I was disappointed to see there was a ...

BP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

About PAC number

By mistake I have entered my PAC number to three sim so for cancel that PAC number and cancel port what I have to do please help me I don’t want to change my o2 sim. I want to continue with o2. So please help me.

Mihir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orders over the Easter weekend

Has any one else ordered an upgrade this passed weekend and still not received their order, despite the website saying free next working day delivery?

Zozo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oppo Reno 5G

Since I'll be waiting an unknown amount of time to get it delivered - I wanted to find out if anyone is currently using that phone? Upgrading from a huewei p20 pro that I recently damaged into oppo Reno 5g because I wanted to try something new and it...

Fraud ?

My dad is receiving messages from my number that I am not sending. I also cannot receive his messages.

Spetrek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call from UK mobile to a landline in EU

Hi! I have been experiencing problems with getting in contact with my mother on her landline who lives in a EU country. Previously, there has been no problems with me calling on my O2 mobile to her landline. I am a pay as you go customer and there is...

Daiva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium tariffs

Can anyone tell me why I was charged £5 for donating £5 to NHS. You said it was a premium tariff. I’m disgusted at O2 for doing this at a time when you should be giving.I’m thinking of leaving O2 nowv