Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wow were to start

Just called customer service up to enquire about note 8 ended up not getting first person put a request to send me a screen protector for the phone when I was enquiring about it only seen when got email

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

I think o2 need to explain further when it comes to using your phone at sea. I went in a ferry from Holyhead to Dublin. I was using the wifi on the ship. But when it dropped off the wifi. I was classed as being not in Europe so I was charged £12 for ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Hey all.Let's start by saying, I never complain. I usually can't be a###d.So that should tell you all about how I'm really feeling about this.I've been with O2 for a very long time, over ten years. Had insurance all that time because more than once i...

Hasting_s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

Note8 deals for Note7 customers?

Are O2 doing any deals with their customers who had a Note7? I understand Samsung are doing some sort of deal in the US and from what I've seen on the EE community support pages their customers are supposedly going to be contacted soon with them.

Paul112 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 website Header page change - feedback needed

Yesterday I noticed a change in the O2 community header (home page) whilst using my laptop It happened half way through the day. Luckily I was able to take a snip of what it used to look like as I had a tab open from when I first logged on This is ho...

O2 top header 1.PNG O2 top header 2.PNG
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and my credit file

I have a sim only contract. Been hat way since returning to O2 back in Jan this year.At the time of taking out my contract, I was told that a credit search would be performed (and possibly again around June when I changed contracts, but still sim onl...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos