Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do I stick with huwai or change

HiHope all wellI have a huwai p20 pro I got it mainly for the camera I love taking photos but I would love to stick with them but I hear all bad things about them and I don't know if O2 are selling them anymore they are good phones I can't deny thatM...

Thanks for calling O2

This morning I received a text message from O2 saying “Thanks for calling O2. Next time, how about skipping the queue by going to My O2?”But I never called them, does this mean someone might have access to my account or number? A few years ago my O2 ...

shisho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good

Good afternoon hope you all well and keeping safe.I hope someone can help me. I have got a new Samsung galaxy s20 mobile but I only have one signal bar why is this.what can I do to improve the signal on this phone Thank you Bernie

Bernie52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very good job!!!

I wanna thank to O2 community for his excelent service in this critical times and especialy to @Marjo that helped me a lot ...getting my full refund back in a very very short time!!! Thank You again Marjo for your exceptional work!!!

Oppo X2 pro

Hello all, has anyone else pre ordered the Oppo X2 Pro and been told it is delayed?? I pre ordered mine over a week ago and today (the release day) I have been informed it is out of stock??? Anyone else had this issue or is it just me. Rather anoying...

MrHewlett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I 'look up' past questions?

It would help me greatly if I knew of a way to 'look up' on the community technical questions I've asked before, forgotten the answers, and need to see the thread again. eg: my laptop is going slow. I've asked about this before, I know I have, and re...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 lie, belittle, bully and are all round shady!

After being lied to in the app chat and over the phone, multiple times, obviously to get commission, I was told id be given some credit. £50. Absolutely nothing. No credit ever appeared. I emailed. Was told "I don't deserve the credit" they have "the...

Breeeep1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big bundle top up

I wanted to top up my daughter’s & her husband’s big bundle using my credit card but was refused. Any hint on how to solve this as O2 shops are closed?

Omar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I had debt collectors at my door for unpaid bills on a device which was immediately returned

Last year in July I ordered an Alcatel tablet for my 4 year old autistic son, I was not happy with the tablet and returned the device 2 days later or replaced it with a different one, all was good.4 months later I have debt collectors knocking at my ...