Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit where it’s due

I’d paid off my recent phone with o2 and wasn’t keen to refresh as I’d saved up to buy my phone outright. I’m always tempted to switch to Vodafone and EE but I always find the o2 call centre one of the best - yeah I’d to wait longer to get through bu...

iphone4sir by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

gone blank on format of online bank detail ?????

lockdown blank when setting up payment details for new payment to savings account it tried this as usual 1 My name 2 Sort code of receiving saving institutation / my new account3 Acount number as above I keep trying this but my bank wont accept it, e...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great service again

I contacted 02 to pay off my device plan and reluctantly inform ghem that I would be moving to a SIM only contract with another provider. ( bundled with our TV and broadband provider) . When the agent asked what deal I was being given, she was not on...

Sharon57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Trade in summary.

HiCan anybody please tell me what a trade in summary is?I’m trading my old phone in and 02 are asking for this summary but I don’t know what it is.

Red_Em by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great customer service!!

I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with somebody from the Customer Service team named Tomeeka (I think that’s how you spell it), I believe in the upgrades team? I was calling about a new SIM card for the new 5G accessible iPhones, and she was incredibl...

ElliotB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online fraud

Hi there people if anyone gets a text message from a mobile number ending in 005, saying its 02 and they have not been able to to process your recent payment, then please ignore this, as it is yet another scam

Bolton86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fake messages

Anyone else had text messages saying their bills hadn’t been paid ? I’ve had a few lately

Carol62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos