Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great customer service!!

I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with somebody from the Customer Service team named Tomeeka (I think that’s how you spell it), I believe in the upgrades team? I was calling about a new SIM card for the new 5G accessible iPhones, and she was incredibl...

ElliotB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online fraud

Hi there people if anyone gets a text message from a mobile number ending in 005, saying its 02 and they have not been able to to process your recent payment, then please ignore this, as it is yet another scam

Bolton86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fake messages

Anyone else had text messages saying their bills hadn’t been paid ? I’ve had a few lately

Carol62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number

I have a sim card that i am on pay and go with and i will be getting a new one with a contract. Am i able to use my current number on a different sim?

Wiipaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CANT SPEAK TO ANYONE FROM O2??

Is anyone else experiencing such poor customer support from o2??? I’ve been trying to get hold of someone as a have a query about my data for 2 MONTHS NOW. I have been ringing the 202 number and it just gives me endless menus and keeps repeating the ...

3XDATA Offer - LET ME SEE HOW MUCH I HAVE USED!

Okay took advantage of the current O2 3 x Data offer, so 45GB for 15 Pounds ( Was on the 100GB for 30 Pounds but was only using around 50GB) It's not a bad offer valid for 3 months, but it's a really poor show that you can't see how much bonus data y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 are rude and charged people that all ready payed

02 are rude people they not very helpful they charge people when they payed there bills all ready cut people off they hang up on phone customer service staff need be sack that how bad they are I told them I got bank stament say payed it they got rubb...

Jonathon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos