Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

How do I keep my number for O2? I’ve ordered a new card that’s a 12 month contract?

Klaud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM swap instructions need correction

The printed instructions that come with a SIM swap say first, swap the SIM. Then go online to activate the new sim. This sends a text.However with the new SIM in the phone, there is "no service" and the text cannot be received.Putting the old SIM bac...

Alan1nckc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

The computer program should accept 07/22 as an expiry dateunfortunately, without telling the customer, it actually requires 07/2022

KenW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G not%20working%20where%20there%20is%20no%20wifi

I cannot connect to the internet using 4G. This seems to coincide with upgrading my data allowance on 24th Jan 2021 but it has taken a while to confirm as I have mostly been in a place where there is wifi. The phone (iphone 5S) connects eventually us...

Spam texts from O2

Since switching phones I've been getting spammed with messages from O2 saying'Sorry, your number doesn't support Visual Voicemail, so we can't set it up yet. Please go to www.o2.co.uk/help and search on voicemail for help.' Problem is, even if I did ...

Samsung validation for s21 promotion

Hi,I did the Samsung validation for the pre order ear buds for the s21 and got the email that said they would reply back within seven days to validate it. It's been over 7 days now and the status is the same ... anyone else waited this long and how d...

WhatsApp

Why. Anymore I get a WhatsApp to work with WiFi

Place by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Made a call but I havent !

Received a call from someone on their mobile saying i called their landline, i explained i havent made any calls today however they say its definitely my number, can anyone help

Justme45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

What other provider would you all recommend for a 24 month contract? 02 24 month contracts are so much more expensive than previously...I'm looking to see out my contract (due to end April) and leave.... it where to? Thoughts on virgin media would be...

CoffeeP0t by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos