Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple scam texts

Hi, I have had 3 scam texts in the last 24 hrs, is there anything I can do to stop these coming through apart from changing my number? I am reporting them as I get them but noticed they are getting more frequent recently. Any advice would be great.

Waiting for my number to transfer

Hi O2,I recently got a monthly sim only contract with you and I am originally from EE, I entered my PAC code when starting up the contract with O2 and I’ve followed the “SWAP” steps and I just had a message saying my sim is already active but my phon...

Ryan98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oppo Screen Protector Query

Hi guys.I was just wondering If somebody could please recommend a decent screen protector for my Oppo Find X2 Lite 5g mobile phone. The problem Is that the one that I've just ordered from Amazon Is far too big. I'd say at least 2-3mm on the width and...

Thinking of upgrading to new TB S7+

Hi everyone. I currently use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, but I'm now looking to upgrade my device. I would like to stay with the Tab and thinking about the new S7+ (12 inch screen).As I don't want to rush into this, any advice would be gratefully reciev...

Anno78 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unethical bills during pandemic

We are of an age where to keep ourselves "safe" we decided to isolate ourselves in our house in France during the pandemic. As a result we have received bills, in one case, twice the normal monthly level. Has anyone else been charged for not keeping ...

HGL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming abroad

I was in Poland and I couldn't use my data roaming because there was no coverage even though I had a text message from O2 saying otherwise, terrible service !! My wife is with EE and she had no problems at all with browsing and making and receiving c...

Ric1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Scam Making The Rounds - Be Aware

Had a call the other day saying that my National Insurance number had been compromised and to press 1 to take action. It had gone straight to my voicemail. The call came from a number with the prefix 07802, which is an O2 prefix. This appears to be a...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Cracked screen

I have cracked my screen on an iPhone 11 Pro. Don’t think I have insurance. Is it o2 or Apple that would fix it and would any one have any idea of the cost ?

kmag52 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos