Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

False reviews

Pixel 6a has reviews from 10 months ago but was only released yesterday?

Andy54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple Samsung phones

My Mum at present has a Samsung J3 which is getting past it's best and needs changing.I want to keep the transition as smooth as possible - without going into detail my Mum isn't a complete technophobe but changing her phone will be a big thing for h...

Shocking coverage and fobbed off for 18 months

I’ve experienced network issues for about 18 months now. I had some total jobsworth spout war and peace at me last week when he called re my complaint who continually talked over the top of me and wouldn’t let me get a word in edgeways. He said how t...

triage999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking at business phone options

Hi I already have a few personal devices on pay monthly with O2, I was interested in getting a phone for my new business. I don't want anything flash just something which is easy to send emails from etc.

Glen21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixel google phone

Like the look of the google pixel phone wow the screen is huge may have to think about getting it

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sooo disappointed

What HAS happened to 02 customer support? It used to be excellent. Now the resolution of an internet issue has resulted in my Network Access being removed and no clear way forward to resolve my issue. I have been with 02 for 20 years. What a dreadful...

GrahamW3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Save o2 rewards by default

HiCould o2 please consider saving the rewards balance we get by default instead of letting it lapse after 3 months if we don't claim it or forget to save it ourselves! This way people who are enrolled into o2 rewards will be able to save up the rewar...

Awful unusable 4g

Hello. I was just wandering if anyone else has noticed how totally useless 02 4g is in Plymouth citycentre area? Good signal but Internet will not load pages at all... must be congestion? Reported lots of times but 02 do nothing!

markc166 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

British Telecom Phone Number ?

Need BT's general UK Contact Number for Customer Services please. Need ancient cracked and wiggly cable replacing ASAP.No Wi-Fi at home. Laptop down.Need quick repair to redeem £150 voucher from supermarket..Early cut off date in August. Any help wil...

5g SIM swap

Got cold called to update phone and upgrade contract, both at least 4 years old. So went with it new contract £32/month and Galaxy 5G all arrived Saturday with 5g sim built phone from old one all ok, then did the SIM swap and nothing. Rang Sunday and...

Ribbo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos