Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Iphone customers - Get out of your contract!

Hi everyone,below is a topic from another forum I have copyied.The majority of replies from people who had tried it with success were from Ireland.Does anybody know if this also applies to Iphone customers in England?O2 iPhone Customers - Get out of ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

750MB data trial...so far

After hefty discussions on here about the new data caps, stating that "500MB is enough for most people BLAH BLAH BLAH", I thought I would trim right back on my iPhone 3G data usage for 1 calendar billing cycle, not use excess, and see how I go.Normal...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 4 Tarrifs!!

Hey... I have a iphone 3g at the moment, and am due a upgrade sometime in August..and I wanted to see if anyone knows if you can stay on the current contract your on (monthly plan)but still get the new iphone? hope u guys can help!! thanks! x

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract profit-taking leaves a bad taste

I currenly have two iPhone contracts with O2 and I have put over £100 in their pocket each month for 3 years now. I have done so willingly until recently, as I have always good reasonably good service from O2. However, this has changed recently.Gripe...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who has placed a pre order with apple today?

I placed my Pre order this morning on a 16GB. took quite a few attempts and killed my iphone 3g battery just after checkout.I was told i'd recieve a confirmation email but i havent recieved one yet. if i log onto track my order the apple store shows ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay & Go or Monthly contract for iPhone4?

I am currently a pay & go customer with o2. I would like to keep my existing pay & go number and go either to a monthly contract (lowest priced I suppose, £25-£30 tariff maybe) or to transfer my existing credit to a new micro sim (as needed by the ip...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor call quality

Hi, I wonder if someone here would able to me more helpful than customer services on a weekend! I've been having a problem for about a week now, that when I'm in proximity of a certain mast (2G, which happens to be the one near my house) the call qua...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos