Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad signal

ChrisK27
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I stay in Glasgow and for months now the phone signal at my home has got worse. I can't have a conversation with anyone as people can't hear me as the signal breaks up and start to sound either under water or get bits of a conversation. I run my business from home and its very annoying that my clients and customers can't get me or talk to me. I travel all over the country with my business and I was just outside Dumfries and its the same issue.

My friends are with O2 in a village between Dumfries and Stranraer and its a loosing battle to get signal.

I was also in Manchester over the weekend and its the same thing! I purchased an iPhone 13 at the start of this year 2022 and got a brand new sim with my phone. 

I have had messages from O2 stating that the phone masts are being worked on but I never see anyone at them! the service is just getting from bad to worse.

Could O2 fix this soon or I may have to look else where for a phone supplier!  I don't want to do this as I have been a customer for 20+ years now

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24019 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

@ChrisK27 WiFi or 4G calling could be a possible solution for you:

Wifi and 4G Calling explained | O2

Wifi and 4G Calling | Help & Support | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2