cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

armed forces discount

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone new here so b nice 😛 anyone know if o2 offer a monthly discount on bill? Am thinking kf getting the s5 on the £48 a month plan. i have seen online o2 do a one off payment to your account but only really want a monthly discount like orange/ee and vodafone offer.
Thanks
Tom
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't be concerned @Anonymous

Primary goal is the OP gets the best deal going after all. wink
Message 11 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94140 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply bandofbrothers i will email cs 🙂 thanks for the update Jonsie il b checking the coverage and fingers cross o2 will work in afghanistan and syria. il go into an o2 shop the weekend 🙂 thanks
Tom
Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed BoB and jonsie. The forum works as a team! Hope all goes well Tom!
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
And thanks daz 🙂 il ring my o2 store in the morning
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck with it all tom slight_smile
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Damien 🙂 just checked coverage in my area at home full 3g 🙂 no 4g tho 😞 in my Barracks not too bad 2. defo gnna join.
Thanks everyone for your help and input.
Thanks
Tom
Message 17 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94140 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Good luck. The coverage checker is just a rough guide and known to be , let's say...fallible!. A good option would be to check with buddies if they are on O2 and if they have any problems.

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please please please do NOT rely on the Coverage Checker online for any network. They are computer simulation of expected outdoor coverage and frequently near no resemblence to actual real coverage. It doesn't matter which network you are with they are all as unreliable as each other.

I would urge you to get a free payg sim and test out coverage if your friends are not on o2 to compare before committing to a 24 month contract
Message 19 of 19