cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no contract prices for Iphonew 6 for Business customers O2 !

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a business customer with 2 companies i am involved in both on O2, one with 2 contracts and one with 27, i am cheesed off EVERY year when we are unable to pre-order and Iphone before launch day.

Non business customers can do it but all we get thrown is stupid Lease deals, you would be mad to lease a phone, if you lose it, damage it or it suffers any noticable wear then you will end up paying for it, even O2 say you should insure it and get a case, so I have to pay more for insurance as well as a much higher price for the phone each month and never own it. A second hand Iphone is worth a fortune why would I want to pay for it for 12 months then send it back when I could sell it on Ebay.

I was PROMISED I would never get a worse deal than any other customer, thats was why we left Vodafone for O2, if a non business customer can pre-order and have one launch day then why can business customers ?
I am getting a worse deal O2 or was,once I can actually get through to get my PAC code I am off to Vodafone, EE or Three, all of which are offering prices and pre-orders for business.

Tried to get a PAC code and was on hold for over 25 minutes, guess loads of others must feel the same if the queue is that big.

Only way i can get one on launch day will be to go to a shop and queue up, we are a business, my time is £120 per hour do you really think business peope have time to go and queue outside a shop ?. when i have done it usually ends with a problem because its a business contract, last time i had to threaten to go to the press as i had phoned twice to check i could do it in store only to be told i coudl not after standing outside for 3 hours.

Guess O2 just dont want business customers, well Vodafone certainly do.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
I'm sure they will be, now wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok.

I either hope things resolve for you amicably or you enjoy your new network.
Message 12 of 12