cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are people so desperate......

Anonymous
Not applicable
.....To get an iPhone 4 RIGHT NOW??!!!

Not that I'm complaining... I listed my 16GB one on eBay (I don't even get it until Monday), and I've just sold it for £615.

What is it that makes people completely abandon all sense and reasonableness and pay way over the odds for an iPhone?

I'll just wait for the white one now, buy a 16GB one and have £115 to spend on trainers grin
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not that I'm complaining... I listed my 16GB one on eBay (I don't even get it until Monday), and I've just sold it for £615.
What is it that makes people completely abandon all sense and reasonableness and pay way over the odds for an iPhone?
I'll just wait for the white one now, buy a 16GB one and have £115 to spend on trainers grin

Normally, I would say that I agree! But what would make anybody spend £115 on trainers? wink
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Normally, I would say that I agree! But what would make anybody spend £115 on trainers? wink

Haha. Well, maybe trainers and a couple of cases for my new iPhone when I get it.... Think I'll need them wink
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

your going to look daft if that phone dosnt turn up
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Listed on eBay as not being received until Wednesday, and sent once I've received it.

I've already emailed the buyer to say I will refund him if it hasn't turned up with me by Wednesday, and he's perfectly happy with that.

It wasn't listed as an unwanted upgrade. I just said that I had one for sale.

I do want an iPhone, but I'm not DESPERATE for one.... If people are willing to pay over the odds just so they can get their hands on one right this minute then I'm happy to sell them mine and get another one in a few weeks.
wink
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Listed on eBay as not being received until Wednesday, and sent once I've received it.
I've already emailed the buyer to say I will refund him if it hasn't turned up with me by Wednesday, and he's perfectly happy with that.
It wasn't listed as an unwanted upgrade. I just said that I had one for sale.
I do want an iPhone, but I'm not DESPERATE for one.... If people are willing to pay over the odds just so they can get their hands on one right this minute then I'm happy to sell them mine and get another one in a few weeks.
wink

What I can't believe is that you actually want a white one! Perhaps you want to match your new trainers?

I intend getting one as soon as they are listed on the online upgrade facility. I haven't got the energy to fight my way through CS/Retentions/Upgrades or whatever.. and the deal, I would imagine will be the same.

I think the iPhone 4 is for me as it has been a while since I have had any handset issues and I quite fancy the stress that a phone that loses signal when you touch it, will bring. wink

I love Apple, particularly the way iTunes wiped my 80Gb iPod yesterday, whilst all the CD's that formed the lossless library are in France.

Data recovery???? Not on your life.... I am going to fill it back up again with Zen music and some whale chatter.

Two weeks in France and I have returned even more bonkers!!!! wink
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
What I can't believe is that you actually want a white one!

Do you know what - I'll be perfectly honest. Part of the reason I want a white one is that if anyone who bought a black one (because they just HAD to have one on launch day) gets a bit of white iPhone envy, then I can just say "well, if you'd just been patient...."

And then I'll offer to trade it with them wink
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
What I can't believe is that you actually want a white one!

Do you know what - I'll be perfectly honest. Part of the reason I want a white one is that if anyone who bought a black one (because they just HAD to have one on launch day) gets a bit of white iPhone envy, then I can just say "well, if you'd just been patient...."
And then I'll offer to trade it with them :smileywink:

The only thing I would have in white would be one of these:

http://www.here.org.uk/wp-content/uploa ... 8_2007.jpg
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
The only thing I would have in white would be one of these:
http://www.here.org.uk/wp-content/uploa ... 8_2007.jpg

This would do me quite nicely: http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/nissan-gtr-5.jpg
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm waiting, especially with the reception issues & possible recall.
I'll probably get the iPhone 4 hardware revision 2 with fixed antenna.
Message 10 of 11