cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, I know this question may have been asked before but so far any legwork hasn't found an answer to this. Basically, I own an old HTC Wildfire S that doesn't cut it anymore, so I'm looking for a new phone. I also own a iPod touch which is also in need of replacement, and an iPod nano which is old but is still running strong.

My problem is that I've played about with my friend's HTC One and I love it, there are a couple of things about it which need improvement but I'm hoping they will fix these when the HTC One Plus comes out (which is the phone I was hoping to get in the future). However, seen as I've owned the iPoc Touch which is very similar to an iPhone, I've learned that I'm not as fond of the actual devices like the iPod or iPhone but I love it's set up like iTunes and App Store etc which I find is superior to google play, especially as it has more apps to get your hands on.

So this is my question, do I buy a HTC One, or an iPhone, or HTC One and and iPod Touch, or just a HTC One full stop and forget about iTunes etc? Someone bring me closure!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I got my iPhone it came down to that or an HTC One.  I went for the iPhone as I preferred the size of the phone and that it would link easily to iTunes.  I have no idea what the HTC software is like but I have to say I hate Samsung's Kies software as I find it clunky and difficult to use.  I like Samsung phones but the software is the one thing that would stop me going back to them.

Message 11 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93943 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
You can do most things on the Samsung without ever needing to use Kies. Since the 4.3 update the latest version Kies 3 is much improved and far more reliable and much faster.
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:
You can do most things on the Samsung without ever needing to use Kies. Since the 4.3 update the latest version Kies 3 is much improved and far more reliable and much faster.

That's good news Jonsie.  I used Kies to load music onto my S3 and it usually used to involve a lot of swearing and huffing and puffing!

Message 13 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93943 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
Drag and drop is the way to go, just connect via USB to the PC. You can move and delete stuff very easily. Far easier than having to use a programme such as iTunes in my opinion.

(now barricaded waiting for the grenades and snipers!)
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not from me @jonsie

Whatever works for the individual.

Message 15 of 15