cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades to note 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried yesterday to upgrade to to preorder Samsung Note 7, after talking to upgrade staff for 30 mins, completed online order including credit card details, placed order and told phone could be picked up on the 30th, recieved further email stating click on link to complete order today, click on it and it says phone 202, i have phoned 202 3 times spending over 90 mins on the phone and all I'm told is keep clicking on the link,
My credit card details are floating around somewhere, i don't know if I'm getting a phone or not, today I have had wifi charger and sd delivered that are useless without phone, sort it out or i cancel the whole order and get a phone from Samsung themselves and cease my contract in 4 months time.
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@Fellwalker wrote:

Samsung system failed for me too.  Couldn't order with a credit card!

I'm shocked to be honest.  When I ordered the note 4  there was no problem with a credit card, guaranteed payment....

Message 31 of 42

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Sorry to hear about that you missed out in the deal @Anonymous, We had a few issues with the process at the start and the team has worked on making sure things run smoothly.

@Anonymous, how are you getting on?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 32 of 42

Fellwalker
Level 9: Fired up
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Fellwalker wrote:

Samsung system failed for me too.  Couldn't order with a credit card!

I'm shocked to be honest.  When I ordered the note 4  there was no problem with a credit card, guaranteed payment....

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/The-pre-order-process-for-the-Samsung-Galaxy-Note7...

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 33 of 42

MI5
  • 144416 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Yes we shall see.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 42

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Also had a problem ordering Galaxy Note 7. I originally telephoned Customer Services to check my upgrade date. When I was told I could upgrade early I was really pleased. So I pre-ordered the Note 7 and was told an email was being sent to me with a Credit Agreement I needed to sign online. When it came through I signed and then got stuck and could not exit the email. I rang Customer Services again explained my problem and asked if they received the signed Agreement. Was told no so asked for a 2nd email to be sent. Long story short Customer Services rang me back to say that they had received the signrd Agreement. That was Friday afternoon. Have heard nothing further do I wonder do they actually text/email you to say the order is going through. Or is no news good news? I want to order some cases for the phone but don't want to waste money if I am not getting the phone. Would appreciate comments, advice or info.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 35 of 42

MI5
  • 144416 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
No one here would know afraid as we are just customers like yourself. You'll have to believe what cs tell you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 36 of 42

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

You asked for a comment.......most of O2's online systems are not fit for purpose.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 37 of 42

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
That's the problem Customer Services have told me nothing apart from their receipt of my Credit Agreement. I need to know if the order has gone through and whether I should chase them to find out or is it to soon in view of what's been said about the online ordering system.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 38 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

If they have received your credit agreement you need to ring again and check if your order has been accepted?

You shouldn't have to do that....but if you want info it appears you have to chase it yourself...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 42

MI5
  • 144416 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Call and ask the question.

Currently using:
Message 40 of 42