cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The left hand knoweth not what the right hand doeth!

Anonymous
Not applicable

After upgrading to Galaxy S4 on a Refresh contract I got an email from "Martin Bould - Head of Consumer Marketing" telling me "What you get". The email then sets out the Air Time and Phone plan details but gets them wrong way round. I replied asking for clarification but got no acknowledgment and no reply.  Why do O2 staff treat customers with contempt.  They are never slow about taking my money!!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
The e mail may have been an un monitored version so a reply would not happen.

Perhaps ring O2 on 202 or e mail if you require clarification.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
The e mail may have been an un monitored version so a reply would not happen.

Perhaps ring O2 on 202 or e mail if you require clarification.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149213 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28469 Solutions
What did the email say exactly ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

The email purported to recite the monthly charges for the 2 components of the Refrfesh contract but quoted the amount for the Airtime tariff as the charge for the Phoenplan and vice versa.

Oops! Another Senior Moment. Mea Culpa, or at least Mea needs to visit Specsavers.  I now see in very tiny font at the foot of the page "Please do not reply".  So looks like I will have to phone or find an alternative email address. 

Apologies all round. 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149213 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28469 Solutions
202 is a free call from your O2 phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5