Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have some feedback.

Employ UK based advisorS <- meaning more than one person based in the UK as it's been "busy" for the past 24 hours.
Message 361 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous
I did not find the wait on the call centre line ( even though i had to wait twice over for another department ) as long as was suggested on the call when it was first answered. With the live chat there were times when it wasn't even in use as they were so busy then when it came up there was a wait, then commenting hope you are well and things like that ..... Im not a friend online for a chat Im a customer talking to what should be an advisor for help and probably due to something being wrong so I'm probably not having a good day.
i suspect the blame doesn't actually lie with the agents themselves but with they system and the preset questions and answers and saying your only going to be a few minutes probably doesn't mean the same too them as it does to us, not 15 minutes then chucked of the site due to inactivity.
Quidco online chat is one of the better ones I think Ecareers uses the same system ( it looked similar type of set up ) though i expect they are in-house staff based in the uk and yes I do pay £5 a year for quidco that allows me access to that and phone support and they are a far smaller company.
Message 362 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please i am out of country and my phone number can not call or text out but it will receive calls and message and i am trying to reupgande m whasapp with my o2 number which i am using since 2014 but its not working so please i demand for our help so i will know wha is wrong wih m o2 line and why i will not call out . Thansk

Message 363 of 463

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144625 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27729 Solutions
Find any phone and use the numbers on the link to call CS.
We can't help you here, sorry http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 364 of 463

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

This isn't customer service and you should delete your number. This is a customer forum and you could be spammed. ...

Message 365 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whenever i try live chat, every one seems to be busy and there is never the option to wait in line.

When i ring 4445 that then directs me to the website.

Seems to be an endless circle or redirection.

less than happy with the fact that i cannot contact O2 and with my issue being that no one seems to be able to contact me due to a problem with YOUR upgrades in my area.

Message 366 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to contact O2 via chat or by telephone for the last week without any success. Live chat is either too busy or out of hours and a telephone call announces a 30min wait.

I want to upgrade which looks as though it will make O2 more money, so it is they who miss out in the end. I am a pay monthly customer and have been with O2 since its inception, but I think maybe we have reached the end of the road.

Message 367 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is it so difficult to contact o2????  Very frustrating.  All I'd like is a nice simple 'contact us' box for me to fill in with my query.  Instead there is no one answering the phones, live chat is busy and this community seems like I could waste an awful lot of time in searching for something that isn't on here.

Please o2 make it easier.  Ever heard of an email address?

Message 368 of 463

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Why don't you just ask about your problem on the community, if it has been answered before, someone will link it for you..
Message 369 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Why is it so difficult to contact o2????  Very frustrating.  All I'd like is a nice simple 'contact us' box for me to fill in with my query.  Instead there is no one answering the phones, live chat is busy and this community seems like I could waste an awful lot of time in searching for something that isn't on here.

Please o2 make it easier.  Ever heard of an email address?

O2 have heard of email...Sadly they haven't the staff to cope with the work they would bring...

I think customers would end up waiting weeks and getting more frustrated..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 370 of 463