cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The O2 Joggler Application Store (It's Here !)

Anonymous
Not applicable
At long last, the promised O2 Joggler Application Store has arrived ! grin

I got a text message from O2 on 31st March saying that the App Store will be rolled out from 1st April (No, it's not an April Fool !). This will included You Tube, Google Calendar, Google Maps etc etc.

My O2 Joggler updated itself overnight at about 3am (Waking me up with the O2 Jingle when it re-booted !). The Shopping Trolley Icon appeared in place of the O2 Button which has now moved to a second page and there's a new button with a right arrow on to move to the second page, and a left one to move back on page 2 !

There seems to be quite a number of apps including same new games but haven't had chance to look through them yet before I had to get up for work. I think I'll pop into the O2 Store today and see if theirs had updated and have a sneeky peek !

I'll add to this post with my views once I've had a chance to explore !

Good things come to those who wait, and we've all been waiting very patiently ! grin
Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Still no App store on my Joggler.

Firmware 8001.51

Software : 21989.51 (Nov 2009).

Can someone look into this please ?

Thanks
Andy.
Message 31 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone from O2 reply to this or do I need to take the Joggler back to the shop for refund ?
Message 32 of 41

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
O2 rarely post here, it's mainly customers like you.

Better to phone CS, and check the post before yours by jp@o2.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 33 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Recieved my o2 joggler today and the software updated automatically, now have the app store. To be honest there are only four good apps, Google Maps, Google Calander, Youtube and a weather app. Hope they introduce some more soon. A BBC iplayer app would not go a miss. grin
Message 34 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
After numerous calls to Joggler support - yes there is one - I gave up trying to obtain a reply. Suggest you initiateb formal complaints procedure with O2. You get a very instant response etc etc.
Anyway decided to take mine back to O2 store. Very helpful. Sent away and 10 days later a new one appears at my home address and yes it does appear to be all working including new App store - very cool.
Don't wait for O2 to respond via forum, make a formal complaint or take back to O2 store
Message 35 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
After numerous calls to Joggler support - yes there is one - I gave up trying to obtain a reply. Suggest you initiateb formal complaints procedure with O2. You get a very instant response etc etc.
Anyway decided to take mine back to O2 store. Very helpful. Sent away and 10 days later a new one appears at my home address and yes it does appear to be all working including new App store - very cool.
Don't wait for O2 to respond via forum, make a formal complaint or take back to O2 store

O2 won't respond via the Forum, it's a user to user forum.
Message 36 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any chance someone could pop the Joggler Support contact details on here as I can't find them anywhere!
Message 37 of 41

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
It's there:

Technical help with your O2 Joggler and O2 Calendar
From your O2 mobile 0844 875 0202 Free
From a landline 0844 875 0202 5p / min†
Opening hours Monday - Friday 08:00 - 21:00
Weekend 08:00 - 20:00

† 5p per minute from a BT landline, other providers’ charges may vary.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 38 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Many thanks! I couldn't see it for looking I guess!
Message 39 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just sprung into life today while I was using it, downloaded the update and now have the App Store. Maybe they are still rolling it out.
Message 40 of 41