cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Great Big "I'm happy with O2" thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wee experiment time.

For a bit of balance, Who here is happy to be an O2 customer and doesn't think they suck?  Post your thoughts below!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'm happy:smileyhappy:

The problem is that most people tend to post about their bad experience. Probably only 1% of customers are unhappy enough to post about it. Hope we get plenty of positives here.

Message 2 of 10

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm more than happy with O2:) very friendly customer services and they tend to pay out when there's been issues. Great signal and a large choice of phones.

What else could you ask for?:)

(Gurus not included in this haha)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I'm happy, 3 phones in the house on o2, never had a problem.
Message 4 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
I've been on board since 1993/4 so I must be happy....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

O2 suits me just fine, any issues I've had and they're very few, have been dealt with quickly and efficiently over the four years with them.

As jonsie says above people usually only post here when they have a problem and considering O2 have 22 million customers I think the level of complaints is surprising low.

I took a look at the Vodafone iPhone posts on their forum earlier and it was a very scary place to be. Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 10

JimmyGS2
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 66 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I moved to 02 when i got my iPhone (1) in 2008. Since then I have had only one instance where things were not entirely great but they worked with me on the problem and together we came to a solution and all things were rosey once more. Ive never had issues with anyone on the customer service line, or on the online chat service. Ive had good phone service from them and they are always nice to talk to in my local stores in sheffield and meadowhall. There is one thing id love to know... why is the top end of city road in sheffield just after the turning into park grange road/ Spring lane such a signal blackspot. You cant a decent signal till you reach Manor Top when H+ comes on to the max. 

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Never had any issues with o2 and been with them about 10 years now,  O2 have come in for a lot of criticism over the iphone 5 launch it dosent make them a bad company though, You simply cant keep everyone happy with the iphone launches.

Message 8 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@JimmyGS2 wrote:

There is one thing id love to know... why is the top end of city road in sheffield just after the turning into park grange road/ Spring lane such a signal blackspot. You cant a decent signal till you reach Manor Top when H+ comes on to the max. 

Unfortunately it's wireless, and there will always be blackspots like this, some buildings or structures act like reflectors.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm very happy with O2 - been with them since my first mobile and they have never given me a genuine cause to be dissatisfied.

Maybe I'm a pragmatist in that I understand that sometimes big companies can get it wrong. On balance, the supreme customer service, coupled with excellent coverage over the years has meant that I have little reason to go elsewhere. This also means that when they do mess things up occasionally then I'm more than happy to forgive them. That's not to say that, should the level of service decline, I wouldn't go elsewhere. Just, as it is, I'm happy to support and give constructive feedback, where appropriate, and through the correct channels.
Message 10 of 10