Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with eSIM on Apple Watch.

Camlog
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So about two months ago I stupidly unpaired my eSIM from my Apple Watch I tried to get it back on but just got error code 112 this was sorted and I was able to get to my data plan through the Apple Watch app I stated the activation but it got stuck in this so o2 stopped it now I can’t even see my plan every time I try to add eSIM it asks me to buy a new one when I’m paying still paying for the old one James from o2 network was helping me but the tech guys said it was sorted and closed my case it’s not sorted I still have no plan on my watch and I feel it’s wrong to pay for a service I’m not actually getting I’ve spoken to o2 customer care many times with no luck the last time I spoke to them they said there was nothing they could do, the only ones who could help was in store so I went in store only to be told they couldn’t so I contacted o2 complaints and they said they would get back to me I’ve heard nothing this was over 2 weeks ago. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7764 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

As to your last paragraph complaints are running at around 8 weeks at present. Sadly, it is unlikely anyone will help while the complaint is open

We are all customers here. All we know about Apple Watches is in this guide

iPhone 14 & Apple Watch - Megathread 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Peter_L
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good luck with that. I am still awaiting activation of my Apple Watch Plan since around June and all I get is "O2 Activating" message within the Apple Watch app on my iPhone and spinning circle next to. Instead O2 activated me a second line on my account saying that's the Apple Watch Plan which is actually activating me an eSIM in my phone (as a mobile plan not a watch plan). There seems to be no one who can actually help. There is no real communication from O2, they rang me twice and ensured me that they will update me within 7 working days, no one did. Yesterday I've received email from O2 that they are working on it which is not true at all and now I have a right to contact the Ombudsman. Is this how O2 resolve their issues? Sad.

Message 3 of 3