cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium rate call bar. O2 systems error. Reclaiming from O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a long story but essentially o2 had a systems fault that lead to premium rate call barring being taken off my son's phone. He has special needs. They immediately refunded over 600.00 as it was their fault.

O2 agreed to refund these charges and any subsequent ones.

Eventually I was able to speak to someone who saw that it made sense to terminate the contract with immediate affect since they couldn't put barring back so each month they were having to repay several times over the contract fee of £37 and refund a balance due of £132.00.

I have now been sent a bill for early termination fees.

Anyone able to offer advice if they have been though this?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93346 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions
There has never been anything like this reported on the forum to my knowledge. I hope that you get this resolved.
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't have a problem. The problem is that O2 have an internal communications problem and I am tired of wasting time on this. If you feel that this forum is the wrong place to raise the issue, I would appreciate the name of the department or the person who is responsible for requests under the FOI act?
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't have a problem. The problem is that O2 have an internal communications problem and I am tired of wasting time on this. If you feel that this forum is the wrong place to raise the issue, I would appreciate the name of the department or the person who is responsible for requests under the FOI act?

We are all customers here like you.

Nothing official would come from here.

We are here to help other users of the network who are having issues with hardware/software or general network questions.

Not in an ongoing official complaint.

Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147245 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

Answered on your other thread and you seem to have the wrong idea regarding this forum I'm afraid.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 14