cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Hold for over an hour...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Called O2 today to discuss some things on my account, called twice during the day but gave up after 10mins on hold. Thought I'd call back at just before 9pm to get into the queue just before they shut, usually the staff would be rushing through calls so I didnt think i'd have to wait that long. However I was still in the queue an hour later. AWFUL! Luckily, at 1hour and 3minutes, I was invited to chat to an advisor online, and this is the only reason why I gave up. I think this is disgusting. Why don't they do what other places do and do a call back service?! Not happy. (however, the online advisor did sort everything out for me, but still, bad call times)
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
If there are still customers in the queue after the lines close then often managers will ask if anyone wants to volunteer to stay back to clear the queue and claim a bit of overtime. However, there are often no takers for this wink

Geez, that's public service for you!! wink
Thank goodness the Police, Fire and Ambulance service doesn't do the same.
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
If there are still customers in the queue after the lines close then often managers will ask if anyone wants to volunteer to stay back to clear the queue and claim a bit of overtime. However, there are often no takers for this wink

Geez, that's public service for you!! wink
Thank goodness the Police, Fire and Ambulance service doesn't do the same.

That must be the the difference between life or death situations and poxy phones, lol wink
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've never understood why people get so irate over a mobile phone... :womanindifferent:
Message 13 of 13