cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 store, Newton Abbot

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to say to the people at O2 that I visited your store in Newton Abbot, Devon, yesterday and was so pleased with the customer service I received there. I THINK the young sales advisor was called Luke, but I am not 100% sure! But he was very helpful, knowledgable, patient, polite and cheerful.

Following my previous visit to an O2 store on Oxford Street, where the man who served me was rude, sarcastic, he continued to talk to his colleagues and ignored me, and made me feel like an idiot because I am not very technologically minded, Newton Abbot's store was a reminder of why I joined O2.

The young man in Newton Abbot was brilliant, and all I wanted was a new phone case! Also, I was using my O2 Priority Moment (the £10 voucher for the service issue a while back) so I got the new phone case for free effectively (thank you very much by the way, it was very nice to get some compensation following the service problem!). When people enter a store to use a voucher which will make things "free", I have often found that staff don't care about you because they feel you are being cheeky using a voucher, but I did not feel this at all.

I just wanted to let someone know how impressed I was with the service in Newton Abbot. I hope this can be forwarded to the store somehow.

I couldn't find an "offical" feedback area, so I hope this is read by someone at O2!

Thank you,

Jennifer Harris

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Always good to a see a positive post here, it does to show how much an individual can influence the way people see a company. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94010 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will do guys, great to hear those comments. I'll make sure it gets passed on to him and his manager slight_smile
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, very much appreciated.

People are so quick to complain and often forget to compliment the majority of decent staff members. Best customer service I have had in quite a while and just wanted to let someone know!

Thank you!

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks again for sharing your story, Jennifer. Great stuff.
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, 

just wanted to let you know the message has arrived slight_smile ;

Hi Leonard

Thank you very much for passing on this feedback, its much appreciated and great to hear such good feedback for my team.

I shall pass it on to Luke when he is next in slight_smile

Many thanks again.

Kind Regards.

Message 7 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

How good of them to respond, well done O2 Newton Abbot!Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's brilliant! Thank you Leonard slight_smile

Message 9 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94010 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

If only there was consistency throughout the stores. Some customers have had really bad experiences.

Message 10 of 10