cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2's incompetence

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Wondering if anyone else has experienced a complete lack of customer service O2 has towards existing customers.  Having been a customer for over ten years I recently attempted to order a new phone which I was told following the order would be with me the next day.

Surprise surprise no phone or no notification to metnion the phone may not be arriving, even though I had stayed at home all day to receive it.  Upon cancelling the order and deciding to go hunting in the shops for it I was assured my deposit for the phone would refunded within 3 to 5 working days.  That was on the 22nd November.  surprise surprise.... no refund.

In trying to talk to someone at O2 (which by the way takes on average 25 minutes of holding listening to innane music) I finally just had apologies but a complete lack of action to sort things out.  I wonder what would happen if I just decided not to pay my bill for two weeks but I would say oh I'm terribly sorry.

If anyone in O2 in a senior enough position from so called customer service feels like contacting me to discuss I will gladly give you the feedback personally, but I wont hold my breathe waiting for the call.

Anyone else who has any ideas on how to get anything achieved when dealing with O2 would love to get some tips.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Maxim, sorry to hear about your problem. If you have issues with the refund, please drop me a PM and I'll flag it to Support.
Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144702 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Typically it takes upto 14 days for your money to go back to your bank account and no one will call you from here. Even if there was any CS here (there isn't), they wouldn't know who you were.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks MI5
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Maxim, sorry to hear about your problem. If you have issues with the refund, please drop me a PM and I'll flag it to Support.
Message 4 of 4