cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2's Daylight Robbery FTAO Their Staff.

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I received my mobile upgrade from Virgin - circa November 2012 - I put my Virgin sim in my new phone and my O2 sim in my Blackberry. I had plenty of O2 credit. However, O2 used it all up for nothing by deducting £1 a day from it for me to use the internet or whatever - which I never did; nor did I ask to do.

You at O2 must be able to see all this under my O2 mobile phone number. I want that money refunded to my phone because, otherwise, it is simply what I have called it in the title of this thread, O2's Daylight Robbery!

Message 1 of 111
110 REPLIES 110

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm 63 years old, have two sons and two grandsons and I know how to do lots of things other than this phone.

Message 21 of 111

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

MI5
  • 146705 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

That's the screen with the icons for my texts, two email addresses, contacts, calender and browser.

Yes the very top of that screen where it says "O2"

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 23 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

It says O2-UK. I can't get the curser any higher than the volume icon and it always goes to that. I'm gonna have to go into an O2 shop. Thanks for all your trying to help me, anyway. Sorry it didn't work out.

Message 24 of 111

MI5
  • 146705 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
I think that's best.... sometimes easier to show someone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 25 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ask a friend or your family to go through it with you or a store guru or sell the phone & get one that is easier for you to use
Message 26 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got an even more difficult to understand one from my Virgin upgrade. I'm sorry I ever took it. How much d'you reckon my Blackberry Curve 8520 is worth to sell?

Message 27 of 111

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23469 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3744 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've got an even more difficult to understand one from my Virgin upgrade. I'm sorry I ever took it. How much d'you reckon my Blackberry Curve 8520 is worth to sell?

Not much

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313.TR8.TRC0&_nkw=Blackberry+Curve+8520&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 28 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can trade it in or sell it at your local c.e.x store if you have one near you
Message 29 of 111

MI5
  • 146705 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

http://www.o2recycle.co.uk/mobiles/674/blackberry-8520.aspx?id=674

Message 30 of 111