cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 jests - "Stream films on your commute"

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 sent a text this week suggesting I stream films whilst commuting. Ha! I'd love to and just have data access but O2 provides no connectivity for >75% of the commute on the Peterborough to Kings Cross line. Any updates in the pipeline for commuting routes?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
The signal (or network upgrade) will depend on the population of the area concerned.
Higher populated areas will be served whereas those with a lower population will be lower down the list or not at all.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
The signal (or network upgrade) will depend on the population of the area concerned.
Higher populated areas will be served whereas those with a lower population will be lower down the list or not at all.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for an insightful contribution.

Message 3 of 3