Did you mean: 

O2 is becoming unbearable...

LittleJohnnyP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

So I have the usual spiel... O2 customer for years, great service, would never leave etc etc...

Well that would be the case up until recently. Since taking out a new contract in November my service and coverage has been appauling, from missing extremely important phone calls due to poor coverage (cannnot recall the last time I had more than 2 bars of signal) coupled in with the fact the internet service is as good as useless. 

I am paying north of £40 just for minutes and data, and yet to quote O2's figures, my average useage is just 14%.

I have phoned up on 3 seperate occasions now, the 1st time being a month ago. Was told engineers will be looking into it and I will be hearing back etc. Well that never ensued so again I call back up and get the same old story. The last lady though, she gave me the "manager special", supposedly her manager will be giving me a call... lol. 

Quite frankly I am sick to the back teeth of this company and I shall be seeking compensation for this farcical contract. I have been paying over £60 a month for a phone I can barely use and a contract that clearly isn't as stated. 

It really needs sorting out and I am appauled at the customer service for a company the size of O2. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

The OP says :-

"......for a phone I can barely use and a contract that clearly isn't as stated". 

That's why I suggested the Trading Standards option.

However, you are totally correct on the DD guarantee, as I was more thinking about the cover that you would get from Section 75 if you bought a defective handset on credit card.   

Message 11 of 11