cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2, if you are listening. Please let's go back to the way things were?

Hasting_s
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I'm saying hi because O2 asked me to.

Because I'm really f##### off and I left a rant on this here message board about my bad experience with O2 insure.

I ranted online about my experience and this lovely guy at O2 sent me a message today asking if he could help and if I could just provide a few bits of information about myself or blood and DNA (I made that up but you know where I'm going)

I sign into their website, they all know who I am, where I live and what blood group I am.

Dutifully, I responded In kind, answering all his demands. Even though I thought f### this "he knows everything" because let's be fair to everyone. Give them a chance.

So here we are folks, personally got treated like a mug by O2 insure after over 10 years of loyal service, posted a rant online about the horrendous way people are now treated by O2 insure and then I get a response.

We will see how this goes.

I even put in my reply to this dude at O2 that's definitely not from Bangladesh that if he manages to sort my complaint I'll will post a positive reply online.

Don't be dismayed people, I will definitely tell you the truth on the outcome. Unless, obviously, I get given a set of beats headphones, gold phone to replace black one and the racist woman has to personally send me a potato hash brown / fried egg roll!

Until then, I promise to tell the truth.

Both my phone contracts are up at end of the month. Let's hope they pull something out of the bag because I can't be ******ed dealing with the third world phone companies. Fact. And also the reason O2 has been able to get away with this ******.

O2, if you are listening. Please let's go back to the way things were?

Otherwise we are all going to the ****** dark side (EE) . If we get over to the ****** dark side and find out it ain't that dark you're definitely ******ed.

Cheers

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for bouquet of flowers images

Have a bouquet of flowers ... gotta be better than a brick bat ... xx ... rose

I'm all out of kudos so I can't give you one ... & ... you made me laugh out loud with your creatively expressed rant ... ... ... LOL

Unfortunately ... ... ... I don't have the knowledge to help you ... ... ... I hope you feel better for your rant ... ... ... There is a thread on the O2 community on How to Complain ... = ... which hopefully, another more senior member than me, will post on your thread to help you 

Message 2 of 7

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
@Hasting_s (btw are you in Hastings? I was there earlier lol) how did it go? Did you donate your organs to O2 in lieu of an O2 insure payout? In fact, did O2 insure even care that you have given a royal-rant on the forum? If they did, WOOHOO 🙌 that's a first so congrats!

Anyhoo, just wondered how it all panned out?
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Well, it made me fall out of my hospital bed laughing thus prolonging my stay here. I wonder if O2 Insure are liable here? Must put in a claim..... 😂 

Message 4 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35918 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions
Message 5 of 7

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
@jonsie woah I had no idea you were still in hospital mate 😔 I hope you are well on the mend tho? Just goes to show I've really not been around much of late.

Sending you healing vibes x
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@gindygoo wrote:
@jonsie woah I had no idea you were still in hospital mate 😔 I hope you are well on the mend tho? Just goes to show I've really not been around much of late.

Sending you healing vibes x

Thank you for the vibes @gindygoo and yes it's been a long haul... ☺️

Message 7 of 7