cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 has to be the biggest bunch of crooks.

Jane23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 has to be the biggest bunch of crooks. I have paid over 1000 pounds so far for a flip gone and within the first week I broke screen they wanted 400 pounds to fix it I can't afford that I am already paying them 160 a month for 3 phones. My son who lost his phone galaxy fold which I insured from day 1now there telling me it's not covered for loss. I explained that my son rely on it for his disability and we paid over 1000 and only couple months left I was desperate so they offered me a deal on another phone until they said they wanted 40 up front I never had it until 2nd  ut they refused I've been 02 for over 10 years there was no compassion so until December we I've finished paying up phones which aren't getting used. I a. Using a hauwei with a cracked screen it's not right I hate 02

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Jane23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone else agrees 02 are a bunch ocbloodzjckdrx can I publish this on facebook. People with disabilities and 02 don't mix

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

So just to be clear, you broke a phone with no insurance and expect O2 to fix it for free and you lost a phone which only had damage cover and expect that to be replaced for free too.......?

Post wherever you like as no one will take the slightest bit of notice in your case as the errors are all yours.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3