Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 from an Unbiased Customer Perspective - My Online Diary

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

I've decided to take a Refresh deal on a 4G phone and will treat everything as a normal O2 customer, ie, phone will be O2 locked & branded, I will not root or jailbreak, if anything goes wrong I will contact live chat in the first instance, repairs (if necessary) will be done through O2 etc....

I haven't decided which phone as yet, but it will probably be a mid range handset and I will document my experience from ordering, through to setting up & using, the quality of CS and my thoughts on 4G along with the whole "O2 user journey" throughout my contract period.

I will be completely unbiased and I have the option to compare all services to the other 2 networks I use on a regular basis (Three & EE) along with GG which my wife uses.....

I'm hoping it will be a pleasant and enlightening journey slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1 of 173
172 REPLIES 172

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
I may promote it to "spare" phone status and sell the S3 and M7 or I may sell sell all 3 and get something else entirely....
I've still got my eye on the Oppo Find 7 slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 171 of 173

Cleoriff
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I may promote it to "spare" phone status and sell the S3 and M7 or I may sell sell all 3 and get something else entirely....
I've still got my eye on the Oppo Find 7 slight_smile

One can only imagine how many phones one bloke needs? (Even you) LOL

Seriously though.... I am sure I read an excellent review on the Oppo Find 7 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 172 of 173

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:
Seriously though.... I am sure I read an excellent review on the Oppo Find 7 wink

You did and very good it was too slight_smile

Message 173 of 173