Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 from an Unbiased Customer Perspective - My Online Diary

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

I've decided to take a Refresh deal on a 4G phone and will treat everything as a normal O2 customer, ie, phone will be O2 locked & branded, I will not root or jailbreak, if anything goes wrong I will contact live chat in the first instance, repairs (if necessary) will be done through O2 etc....

I haven't decided which phone as yet, but it will probably be a mid range handset and I will document my experience from ordering, through to setting up & using, the quality of CS and my thoughts on 4G along with the whole "O2 user journey" throughout my contract period.

I will be completely unbiased and I have the option to compare all services to the other 2 networks I use on a regular basis (Three & EE) along with GG which my wife uses.....

I'm hoping it will be a pleasant and enlightening journey slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1 of 173
172 REPLIES 172

jonsie
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

My word, a complete change in way of life. A great idea but I fear you may need counselling before you reach the end of your diary!:smileyhappy:

Looking forward to the journey.

Message 2 of 173

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

jonsie wrote:

Looking forward to the journey.

Seconded slight_smile

I'm eager to hear your results MI5

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 173

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Look at it as "therapy".... I will still have my other phones to play with slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 173

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awaiting with anticipation. wink

Message 5 of 173

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Well I think I've decided it will be an Xperia SP, so just need to get the time to go into a store and have a feel before I take the plunge slight_smile
Message 6 of 173

Anonymous
Not applicable
How many pay monthly contracts do you have running ?
Message 7 of 173

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
One at the moment (Simplicity SIMO).
EE is work paid contract.
Three & GG are PAYG......
Message 8 of 173

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cool.

I bet you sound like an orchestra going off if all those rang at the same time !

slight_smile
Message 9 of 173

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Only when my kids are at home slight_smile
Message 10 of 173