cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 customer services gone down the pan since Telefonica!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Iam a O2 Platinum customer, apparently with a personal manager,that i have never spoken with and have asked to speak to, but without success.It seems to me that anyone you now speak to, is a text book manager. Where and to whom can I complain about the services now provided??? Anyone else having a bad time???
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you do a search on these forums, you may find one or two old topics I had written regarding how O2 customer service seems to have deteriorated since they became part of Telefonica, following their customs as they are developed in other countries where Telefonica has presence (speaking from personal experience in Argentina).
You are not the only one to have noticed wink
Message 2 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Try raising your point here:

http://getsatisfaction.com/o2
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
My time with O2 has been 2 weeks and i have had nothing but dramas. One morning i woke up and had no internet at all for half of the day. I decided ok lets phone technical support after going through various routines i.e ipconfig etc it was decided that the problem was something they could not resolve as it was more than likely an issue with my PC."Phone an IT Technition sir" was what i was told, "so thats your technical support then is it" i asked, Only to be told we have done everything we can. Very sad service but what the tech support did not realise was that i am actually a PC engineer (Although admitt a bit rusty on networking) and do not button up the side. Here is how i resolved my issue. Firstly i rebooted my PC and switched the router off, then i switched the router back on and was up and running in minutes. Kudos Tech suport for nothing, many entanet users many of which were with titan moved over to O2 but for how long?????. Please give us the support we deserve and some polite people on the end of the phone would be welcome also.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you're a pc engineer, then I would have thought the first thing you would have tried was a pc and router reboot before resorting to calling CS.

It seems to me the only "Terrible Tech" here is you.

In my experience, O2's CS have always been very helpful and polite.
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
In my experience, O2's CS have always been very helpful and polite.

Likewise Howard, I have not had any problem with customer service and found them courteous and helpful in all my dealings with them over the last 11 years.
Sorry to disagree with the originator of this thread and its title but rather than have a thread with only negative input is a little disjointed as would a thread with all posters praising customer service. Just trying to balance opinions.
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok here we go, I have never had any problems with the customer services at O2 what so ever.

To say that customer services in general is rubbish is a huge generalisation. I think people tend to think everyone in customer services is huddled all into one office when in actual fact there are 3+ different call centres dealing with the calls all at different areas in the country.
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
In support for O2. Needed to phone CS this week for a couple of queries, both times the phone was answered immediately and the operator was polite and friendly (UK Call Centre tongue )
Message 8 of 8