cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Joggler - Out of Stock?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I was in three O2 shops today to buy a O2 Joggler but it was sold out everywhere. In the third shop I was told that they are sold out all over the UK. The online shop also says "out of stock".

Will there be new stock available within the promotional period (i.e. until 1st June)? Or is it sold out completely and there won't be any new stock in the future?

Thanks!
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered through the on-line shop on 21st May, and it said they were "in-stock" and delivery in one working day, and they happily took my money. grin

4 weeks later - nothing. Just says "In Progress" on the web site. Smiley Mad

I believe, as they took my money, we have a legally binding contract for the supply of the goods. So I am waiting to see if I get one of the new shiney models, or some lame excuse, and my money back. wink

I know what my guess at the answer is, but then I bet on England to win - so what do I know :robotindifferent:
Message 11 of 17

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
That seems a bit off as most stores online don't take payment until the goods are despatched. 😐

If the new version is the OpenPeak 7, I would think it'll be a lot dearer as it has far more features.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think they said on one of the consumer programs about the legal bit, which is why most don't take the money until it ships.

The OpenPeak 7 looks lovely, I look forward to mine arriving grin
Message 13 of 17

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
I wish you luck and hope you get one for the same price.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just in case anyone is interested...

I ordered a Joggler over the phone at the beginning of June, because the sales person I spoke to 3 weeks earlier rang me to tell me they had them back in stock.

I waited for a few days and nothing arrived. I spoke to O2 who said they were out of stock and had been withdrawn. It has taken me 3 weeks to get the order cancelled and a refund of the money, which they took at time of order.

I understand that some of the actual O2 stores have a few hanging around and the price varies from £49 to £99, but nobody could tell me which stores had stock and I was not bothered enough to just start calling randomly.
Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well - blow me down with a feather :mansurprised:

Get one text and e-mail yesterday saying it was going to be delivered on Saturday. Got another text this morning to confirm delivery today (Saturday).

At 08:30 the DHL man delivered my brand new Joggler. It is not the new version, but appears to be brand new, so they must have got some more stock from somewhere.

It is much more substantial than I expected. It is very solid, and not made entirely of cheap plastic as I thought it might be.

Best £50 I have spent in a long time. I haven't stopped playing with it yet grin
Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ho hum, you win some you lose some I guess.

Glad it worked out for you. Maybe I should have more faith slight_smile
Message 17 of 17