Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number port issue

DangerJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Will my number port from iD Mobile to O2 even if I've had texts from O2 to say that the port will not happen? My iD Mobile SIM and the number I want to keep no longer work, but the transfer hasn't gone over. I was told last Friday that it would happen today, and the 5 customer services representatives I've spoken to said that it will occur, despite the texts warning the contrary. Any advice?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24063 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3777 Solutions

@DangerJ This is not O2. This is a customer community. We wouldn't be able to tell you. You'll have to persevere with customer service: How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

DangerJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply Bambino. I know that this is a customer community but I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar awful experience with O2's hopeless customer services and bafflingly difficult to use website/app. Has anyone else received a text from O2 to say their number wouldn't port over, despite being promised that it would, and if so, how did you resolve the problem?

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11633 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@DangerJ 

I have had experience of ID Mobile causing lots of problems with a port in the past, whilst porting out from them, which took a month for ID Mobile and Three (there network operator) to finally resolve.. 

So I would be asking ID Mobile out of curiousity what they have done as well as o2

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 4