cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyO2 - viewing bills online

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

When i log into the O2 site and try to view my bill it keeps taking me back to the dashboard screen. When i look in the help section on how to do this it seems that I am missing menu items. All I have on the left hand side under My O2 is personal details and broadband.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
It normally means you aren't using the username/password that O2 gave you. If you call O2 they can advise you of your username and reset your password.
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem, and I agree the solution suggested seems to be the way forward - BUT when O2 wrote to me saying they would no longer be sending me paper bills, they sent me a user name but no password to go with it. If they do this to everyone, is it any wonder that people find they cannot log in, and then create their own account?

When I tried to use their lost password system, with the user name they had sent in the letter and my mobile number, I got a message saying O2 had no record of my account with them.

After numerous attempts when all I got were error messages saying the web page needed didn't exist, I did manage to get my bill total on the WAP browser on my phone. By sending a text message saying MyO2 to 2020, I got a WAP web link that eventually worked. However, I am still waiting for O2 "help" to reset my password from whatever they think it was before, so that I can view an itemised bill. Not holding my breath.....
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you click on the forgot password link and it asks you for your username, you just need to input the first part, so for example if o2 sent you the username as abc123@o2.co.uk, you need to enter the username as abc123, then click on the forgot password link and this should allow you to get it reset.
Message 4 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I too have this same problem. I phoned o2 on 202 to try and ask about this but before I could ask a question the operator hung up on me ( systems down). I phoned a second time AND STILL NO FURTHER ON. If you are paying by DD are you not protected under DD gaurantee???? ie; they ARE LEAGALLY OBLIGATED TO INFORM YOU OF HOW MUCH YOU WILL BE PAYING AT LEAST 3 WORKING DAYS IN ADVANCE OF ANY PAYMENT BEING TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!!! (not to mention an itemised bill which is still non exsitent) What is this called if they are not informing you of the amount to be debited or by failing to display a bill so as you, if need be can disputed any aspect of that bill?? go to your lawyer and he/she will tell you what you already know!!!!

If the operator at the call centre has to give you a password is this not a breach of security as usually passwords are only the knowledge of the end user??

I have been an O2 customer for years and was thinking of switching to them for broadband! This mess up has made me change my mind. PS. information letter?? I certainly did not receive one!!
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can tell you are frustrated but I think you are over-reacting. If the system was down then call back another time or use the online facility its very straightforward. I also think you are getting worked up over things you assume will happen. They don't tell you your password over the phone. They advise you of your username and reset your password.
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

please let me know what is ny bill

Message 8 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Click on My O2 at the top of the page and you can see your bill and all details in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally got to access details of my O2 bill-one year into contract-and with last monthly bill at over £100.

Need to carry out more detailed analysis and charges arise from travel in Europe-what I do normally and

what I discussed with O2 rep when signing up in Oct 2013

Message 10 of 11