cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maskedselectedidentifier

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi trying to login to my account but message we've sent code to $maskedselectedidentifier. Also tried logging in on another Google search but message connection is not secure. Non stop issues with my O2 account. Have checked this message online.... maskedselectedidentifier and results saying its fake version of organisation data, site etc. Im worried even sending this message as opened forum without signing in. When i first tried signing connection was not secure. Tried another search and then opened. Cant login to o2 accounts because of maskedselectedidentifier message and site not secure. What is happening. Visiting in store tomo to get resolved hopefully. Just thought would warn others of this. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36573 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1631 Solutions

A new 2FA method was introduced over the weekend, @Anonymous - it has been discussed here - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/SMS-Challenge-on-sign-in-to-Forum-this-morning/m-p/1714283/highlight/true#M131911

It may be what is getting in your way, so try the top-right Sign in option:

1000018555.png

It seems to work, so long as your MyO2 was working last week.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still dont make sense as getting message site not secure. I wont login with codes sent to my phone as blocked this option because of security issues. As per your forum and customer support I was told to do this. So why we having to do this when this is how hackers getting into our accounts. Im just leaving it for now as in process with ombudsmen regarding another issue. So will inform them of security messages entering site I been getting. Thank you for your reply though appreciate your help. 

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36573 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1631 Solutions

1000018583.gif

Must've been the way I wrote it ...🫥

Message 4 of 4