cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWC day three: foldable keyboards and super storage

Anonymous
Not applicable

Read here to see what happened during the third day of the MWC :

Of these three announcements, which is your favourite?

Microsoft’s flexible keyboard

More info
So far MWC has revealed some pretty darn useful accessories that’ll make smart working easier. Carrying around a laptop, tablet and smartphone can get annoying, and that’s where this nifty foldable keyboard comes in, transforming your smartphone into a travelling office. Slim and compatible with Android, iOS and Windows, the device also has three months of battery life. What more could you want?

Archos: the space creator

More info
Archos might sound like a Mediterranean holiday destination as opposed to a brand that launched one of the stand-out innovations at this year’s MWC: Fusion Storage. Solving the never-ending dilemma of finding enough space on your device for messages, presentations and those all-important photos of your cat, the device can store up to 256GB of memory – more than most laptops.

Pebble: the originator returns

More info
The original creator of the smartwatch, Pebble is back with a follow-up model – the Pebble Time Steel. Aside from being compatible with iOS and Android, the best part about this device has to be its 10 days of battery life. So if you ‘accidentally’ found yourself stranded on a desert island for, let’s say, 10 days, you could keep an eye on the meetings you’d miss and text messages you’d have to delay responding to. You know, until you found your way home…

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I'm looking forward to the new pebble watch. I'm sure the Apple Watch will sell millions but I want to see how this one evolves. 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you already have a smartwatch @L_W_Ward ? You know we have included some (SAMSUNG GEAR S) in the Try the Tech program ... wink

Message 3 of 11

L_W_Ward
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Nope not yet. I won't be that bothered until the tech improves and the battery can last a month wink
iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 4 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

I could never see the point of a smart watch but trialling the Gear-S has changed my opinion. I will certainly get one at some stage in the future.

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I could never see the point of a smart watch but trialling the Gear-S has changed my opinion. I will certainly get one at some stage in the future.

Great to see you are enjoying your watch
Looking forward to read your review jonsie!

You should  try one @L_W_Wardin our Try The Tech program ! I'm sure you will change your mind as jonsie did ...

Message 6 of 11

L_W_Ward
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Ive become an all Apple man now so i don't think it would work with these, would it?

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@L_W_Ward wrote:

Ive become an all Apple man now so i don't think it would work with these, would it?

No but Applr are bringing out their own watch aren't they? details to be released on Monday....

http://www.itpro.co.uk/mobile/22982/apple-watch-release-date-price-specs-facebook-tests-watch-in-app...

Only about £300 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@L_W_Ward wrote:

Unfortunately you won't be endowed with the choice of compatible watches at varying prices - You'll just have to remortgage for a iWa(n)t(ch) LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

So based on the comments I'm the only one that was not impressed by the watch... wouldn't mind having the folding keyboard though and I can imagine people going for Archos, as it's useful.

Message 10 of 11