Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launchers

Dino1968
Level 4: Observant
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I just upgraded to s8 plus , on my old S6 edge plus .. i used a few launchers as the samsung stock lancher then was very limited. Stuck with Go Launcher for a good few years.

Just curious what launchers other than the Samsung stock one do others use and why ?

cheers Dino

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's loads IV bought nova launcher but never use it or icon packs for that matter lol
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Mostly stick with stock launchers as I'm not really into different themes and find the stock ones do the job well enough for me.
I have got Nova and CM launchers though on some devices.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I have Nov on the Leagoo because the stock launcher was pants. Wasn't too keen on their stock icons so I also used Samsung packs but you can take your pick of manufacturers. Nova is very versatile and customisable. 

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I used it on my Leagoo too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

CM Launcher was pretty good on my old A5

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nova is good, I used that for years. I've been using Action Launcher recently and like it. The Microsoft Launcher is nice and clean, if you want a change.

Message 7 of 9

Fellwalker
Level 9: Fired up
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Nova.  Tried others, always came back to Nova.

I've never bothered with icon packs (well, not since Windows 3.1).  What I love is being able to choose how many icons across and down to maximise the space. 7 icons on the dock suits me too. 

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 8 of 9

Dino1968
Level 4: Observant
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Used to use Go Launcher but it got bloated i noticed the past few upgrades so with my new S8 I have gone with Nova and its so far just what I am looking for. Continual scroll and ability to add more dock screens slight_smile Will test it another week and if still happy will go for the upgrade to the premium version.

Thanks for all the replies :_ )

Message 9 of 9