cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kitsound Boom Evolution not recieved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else had a free kitsound boom evolution not received yet? I ordered my phone middle of December and yet middle of January not recieved it yet, I know it's a free gift but as part or a deal on purchase I expect to recieve it at the same sort or time not been told it won't be in till middle of February. Not happy I'm sure o2 won't be so keen on waiting for there payments until the middle of February bloody ridiculous if you can't honour a deal/offer don't sell it im sure this must fall into sale of goods act 1970
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I have had the same problem. I'm currently on my second call to customer services. I had a delayed message from UK Mail and apparently they sent it back to the company without even trying to deliver it. They have to honour the promotion or compensate to the value of the product which varies between £179.99 and £199.99.
Keep paying the bill and fight them for it. Don't let them fob you off with the 'it was free' rubbish which this advisor has tried doing to me. 

Message 11 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I bought the phone and the offer threw o2 why on earth would I do their donkey work, plus the manufacturer would have no record of me or a order and highly doubt they are gonna send me out a item for free 😂, this is o2's problem offering deals that they can't honour in good time

@Anonymous  You may want to look at this other thread....Apparently one poster is being told they are out of stock now

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Kitsound-Boom-Evolution-speaker-review/m-p/839268/highlight/true#M58593

EDIT: The poster I am talking about is @Anonymous  above (Whoops) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

No one seems to have a clue how to solve this problem on their behalf. Had one advisor say it was sent out then returned and another saying it's a piece of paper I need to fill out and take to sony ericson to redeem the speaker. Why they would use ukmail to send out a piece of paper confuses me. I think they are saying whatever they can to fob everyone who never recieved one off. To top it off the advisor swore in Afrikaans.

Message 13 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
They swore ? Not acceptable if so.

Pen would be to paper or the complaints link at the bottom of the forum if an agent swore at me.
Message 14 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just spent a hour on the phone to cs making two calls 1st cs advisor told me it would be in store at the end of the week I asked for a text/email to confirm this to which I received a text saying "check store end of week". I was straight back in the phone for nearly a hour with a 2nd cs advisor who called dpd with no luck and my local store where I click and collected she really didnt have a clue still not resolved was told they will call back by the end of the day I'm not holding my breath. I'll give them until Saturday 9 a.m or I will be instore getting it sorted and refusing to leave until it is.
Message 15 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sod it actually going into store now they must have some in stock on a display one I'll have that to make a point!
Message 16 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell them I want mine too! It must of happened to a few people then

Message 17 of 67

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

HI @Anonymous 

I'm Toby, the O2 Community coordinator.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Head to a store to see if you can get an update. If you cannot however, send me a private message and I'll see if I can do anything to help you out.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 18 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I went to store and the chap there was as helpful as he could be, he called cs to find out how we can resolve this issue it appears that o2 don't hold enough stock to honour there deals so won't get it until they have stock, this is the funny bit I asked if it can be swapped to a exsisting deal so a new free item to which cs said yes they have a Harmon kardon onyx speaker deal but they are out of stock too yet I was sitting in a shop with at least 8 on display 😂 oh no we can't give you one of those ones they are part of the instore deals we are running bloody ridiculous way of running a company so you have a store in sitting in full of items in can have but o2 would rather piss me off and say they have none available what a bunch of incompetent **bleep**!
Message 19 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

still not got my and i ordered my phone mid december, ive now wpoke to CS 3 times and two of th time ive been told its back in stock and i will get it in 3 days, just spoke to somebody now and she said its out of stock still and her manager has contacted the stock team to find out and they will email me when they know anything and i have to just wait, sod that im going at them again tomorrow 

Message 20 of 67