cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCONSIDERATE

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think this company is highly inconsiderate, to cut off my lines and expect me to make a call to customer service in order to pay my bill is a joke, how can I get through to customer service when my line has been cut off. The constantly harass me whilst I’m a work with phone calls to pay my bill and when I do finally get the time I realise my line has be cut off! I won’t be paying the additional £3.50 on top of what I’m already paying, that’s ridiculous.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11577 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions
Have to agree, o2 give you plenty of time to ring up and pay before they take this last course of action, which is to cut off a service you haven’t paid for...

You don’t get a choice over the £3.50 or possibly the £17.50 reconnection charge (I think)if it remains unpaid, that’s if o2 allow you to reconnect, otherwise they will ask for full payment of your remainin* contract ......
--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 11 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Fair enough. Just thinking what might be easier for you, and cheaper if they charge you a reconnection fee to 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@jonsie courtesy? No they harassed me with phone calls whilst I was at work or busy, I had seen their text and told myself I’d get round to paying when I was less busy as this contract isn’t my priority, to then be able to finally sit then an try to make a call and get my calls disconnected every time rather than redirected to an 02 server is highly inconsiderate and as a young adult I have other responsibilities and 02 is not my priority. I do not live near any friends to ask to borrow their phones to call my network company lol what?...
Message 13 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous well as you are an 02 expert perhaps you should pitch this idea to them, when they want to cut off someone’s line for late payment they should think about redirecting calls to an 02 server rather than disconnect the persons call. Some people live alone and have no other means of contacting them.
Message 14 of 27

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
I don't profess to be an expert at all.
As I said, I was just trying to help you and I have no influence over O2.
I guess they felt you weren't going to pay as they gave you enough chances to do so, so I would probably cut you off too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 27

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Anyway, if you care to look at the link I gave you to contact O2 you will see a Live Chat option that does not need a phone at all.
Message 16 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@madasaf1sh @Anonymous well they should at least give their customers the options of having their calls redirected to an 02 server in order to pay their bills when their lines get cut off.

Thank you for your contributions to the topic.
Message 17 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I have sorted it all out now, thank you
Message 18 of 27

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Good news.
I'm pleased for you.
Message 19 of 27

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for your contributions to the topic.

And thank you for yours......very enlightening !

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 20 of 27