Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate O2 Sooooo much..

EdoTensei
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Useless chat, useless comapany , incompetent, amateurish, unprofessional, unskilled, stupid and the worst one I have ever experienced.. 

Since a week, I have no access to my eSIM, I hearing from the chat that they sorry, and 5-10 days, or it will be today, or some specyfic time tomorrow.. But non of this BS is true.. 

I need my number, cuz most of my daily apps need to be activated by seciurity SMS message on my new Phone, but it's imossible without SIM.. 

The good thing was that ma Old physical SIM was working in one way, so I had data and I was able to make a Call, but no incoming calls or msgs.. But they decided to take this last resort from me, and leaves me without ANYTHING..

Now I had to send my Old phone, due to time line for sending back after O2 Switch Up, and this Old phone was the only one way to get in touch with O2 chat, cuz any webside trasnfering me to MyO2 app, so I can't Call them or Chat with them.. 

Now, I have no idea when they gonna activate it, it can take even a month in that case, basing how slow they are working.. and then when I ask for a physical SIM card, cuz I don't wanna go thrugh this ******e ever again, It will took another month to transfer eSim to the SIM... 

A whole week with soo much pain in the ass.. 

O2 ?? Never freaking againg... 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11633 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@EdoTensei 

Have you been to a o2 store with photo ID , and got them to issue you a new Physical Sim... would be the quickest way to be honest...

And why the f did you switch to an esim?? they cause more issues than they solve....

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

EdoTensei
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wish to back in time and hit myself straight in to the face lol

In O2 store, to look at my account to verify me, they need seciurty SMS, so I'm fkup anyway...

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38749 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

Security SMS in store after showing valid id? What rubbish they tell these days. Visit another O2 store if one is available, @EdoTensei 

https://stores.o2.co.uk/

Message 4 of 4