Did you mean: 

Ho ho ho! Christmas is upon us :)

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Xmas.jpg

It's that time of year again where we all start looking for Christmas gifts and maybe even new tech treats for ourselves too. 

O2's Christmas promotions have gone live today, full details on the website here https://www.o2.co.uk/christmas

Looks like there are some great deals to be had! yahoo

I'm not really in the market for any new tech, but the Popcorn Pass does appeal to me, as I really do need to make an effort to get out more and see a few more movies...well, that's my excuse anyway LOL

Anything on here jumping out at anybody?  

If not tech, have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Mine's pretty much in the bag, although I've got off lightly this year which is a relief both to the wallet and the high street stress levels, haha! 

This coming Monday, being the first after Remembrance Sunday,  is also the first day of my Christmas Jumper marathon in the office, where a different jumper/t-shirt/jacket/costume is worn every working day through to Christmas (well, 22nd December will be my last day in this year) - much to the combined amusement and disgust of my colleagues LOL I'll try to remember to post a few photo's on here so that you can all have a laugh at me too tongue_winking Anybody else joining me in some early festive craziness? 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Haha, not quite @chrisymon! I do manage to limit myself to Christmas...only because I've got far too many christmas themed clothes to have space for anything else LOL

The elf, snowman and both Mr & Mrs Clause will all get an outing, along with a ridiculous selection of jumpers, t-shirts, hats, jackets and even socks and boxers (but I draw the line at photo's showing them! :smileytongue:)

Noddy-Holder-Its-Christmas.jpg

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 11 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting my wife a wooden leg for Xmas.....its not her main present, just a stocking filler!!

Message 12 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm getting my wife a wooden leg for Xmas.....its not her main present, just a stocking filler!!

Very good 😁

You need to get me one too.... 

Message 13 of 20

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous .......I'm sure you told that one last Christmas Astounded

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 14 of 20

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
and the year before tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote: