Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help put a stop to 'Payforit' scams

Payforit_Sucks
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 210 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Recent months have seen many O2 customers become the victims of scam subscription services (like Nuyoo and various services from Lasevia Ltd),charged via 'Payforit'.

The regulator, the Phone-paid Services Authority, is currently consulting on the regulation of these services, which is clearly inadequate at the present time.

All consumers affected by these scams, and any others who feel strongly that O2 should not be passing their phone numbers to scammers for charging purposes, have an opportunity to have a say in the future regulation of these 'services'.

Information about the consultation, together with my own draft response, are on the website linked in my signature. Please feel free to copy and submit my own response, to amend or it as you wish, or to write your own response. The important thing is that PSA get a feel for the level of consumer dissatisfaction with the current 'Payforit' services.

We have an opportunity to put a stop to these scams, but only if we speak up and insist on change.

Paul

Phone payment scam? Need independent advice? Payforit Faq for O2 Customers

Help put a stop to these scams. Join our Facebook Group
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Anonymous

It's the blue link in the last line of @Payforit_Sucks signature. It takes you to a large pdf file.

Called Respond to the Phone-paid Services Authority Consultation wink

Yeah can’t see any of that so I used your link (thank you) copy cut & pasted the guff and sent it off with a few lines of my own.

Message 11 of 12

Payforit_Sucks
  • 210 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Anonymous

It's the blue link in the last line of @Payforit_Sucks signature. It takes you to a large pdf file.

Called Respond to the Phone-paid Services Authority Consultation wink

Yeah can’t see any of that so I used your link (thank you) copy cut & pasted the guff and sent it off with a few lines of my own.

Thank you!

Paul

Phone payment scam? Need independent advice? Payforit Faq for O2 Customers

Help put a stop to these scams. Join our Facebook Group
Message 12 of 12