cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! PLEASE

Anonymous
Not applicable
I went into my local 02 store earlier to get my iphone 4 and they were all out of stock Smiley Mad Smiley Mad + all local stores are out of stock also.
unfortunatly i am going on holiday from the 17th to the 24th but i need to use the early upgrade offer...
i have just put my details on the stock update thing and ticked the "i am interested in taking advantage of the early upgrade offer" or whatever. Does this meen i can take advantage of the early upgrade offer on the 25th of july because i have entered my details and ticked that box...

please help!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where is your local itunes store? wink
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where is your local itunes store? wink

edited... now answer the question... PLEASEE!!! so desperate for the new iphone
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You've signed up to it, so you'll be eligible for it.

Plus, it's just a phone.

Tim
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you sure i will eligible?
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not certain it's going not to rain tomorrow.

Only way to be sure is to call customer services.
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive called twice being told 2 different things. Was told yes at first yet 10 minutes later when i phoned back they said no. its all BUULL SHITEEEEEE
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive called twice being told 2 different things. Was told yes at first yet 10 minutes later when i phoned back they said no.
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
What's the big deal? It's not worth getting worked up about - we all know how clueless O2 CS are - just relax and look forward to a lovely holiday.

So many people on here are treating the release of this phone as if their lives depended on it.

(and no, I don't have one - I walked into carphonewarehouse earlier and left my number for when they get stock - no hassle)

I t's j u s t a m o b i l e p h o n e.
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed its just a phone, the world will not end if you don't get one. And if you wait a bit, Apple will have cured the discoloured screen, reception problem and the poor call quality.
Message 10 of 10