Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghost in my mobile logging onto O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great difficulty in signing in to O2 on my Xperia LI 

This happed before with my Lumia 640 & 650

It's to do with my Security Question, answer was input in town's O2 shop probably when I first went over to a smartphone ... I reckon it was input incorrectly ... & ... I disliked att speaking my Security Question Answer out loud ... with hindshight I would have preferred to have written in down using paper & pen

I have recently Changed my Security Question & Password, but it doesn't really work consistently much if at all ... Totally Fed Up not being able to use my mobile when eg in bed resting (which I need to more often = poor health getting worse)

eg: Also when replying to an email notification that I have had a mention on the O2 Community forum, I can somehow 'press a wrong button' & it goes missing off my phone screen = so I look for it on my Gmail on pc & it's gone there too ... ... ... sic = recently a post from @Cleoriff who thanked me for posting a pic of Jonny Depp when live at a Disney Park, well @Cleoriff will most probably think I'm just an ignorant Yorkshirewoman for not saying something like 'You're Welcome' slight_frown Bang Confused 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I use My O2 rarely on the phone @Glory1

However as I said, it is a separate app I downloaded from Google play.

When you set it up from new you have the option of signing in via a 4 digit pin. That's what I chose.

The only time I have ever been asked a security question is when I ring O2 customer services.

Thanks for that @Cleoriff. When I ring Customer Services all I'm asked for is the password I used when I set up the account. Never been asked a security question. But as it's Business CS maybe it's different for me. 

At least you agree a security question isn't required to log into the community whatever route you use 👍

Right, off to bed folks. See y'all later Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff @Glory1 @liggerz87

Been a long day today & a tiring one yesterday

need some serious thinking time to process infor you've all given me re: above titled thread

Message 12 of 12