cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum threads

Anonymous
Not applicable

The way the forum is setup (for me) is that the latest thread is always at the top!

Which is ok, but annoying.. I’d like it so that the latest post is always at the top, I seem to be missing out on a lot of decent chatter because they aren’t rising to the top (like most forums seem to) I’ve fiddled and faffed and I thought I’d cracked it but apparently not.

hints and tips are appreciated !

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94090 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

That's just the way it's set up and there is no setting to change that unless you only subscribe to certain sections. It's my preference though that the latest unread post is at the top. That way if there is a continuing chat then the thread will always be at the top should someone reply.

I simply bookmark the latest unread and always sign in on that page.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

These are the settings I use

layout.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 126086 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

My layout is exactly the same as @MI5's above.

It's the way I find which suits my needs best.

When I log on, I go to Unread posts top right hand corner of the page and work from there.

Sometimes I access the forum from my emails, sign on and then go to unread posts...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well just to be different, I log into the forum and read latest topics first. Then Welcome and News, then Off Topic. I check unread posts last. I only sign in if there is a post I wish to reply to, a thread I want to add to or to create a new thread.

I do also enter the forum through an email and sign in if I want to reply to a post.

But then I am on mobile so my view of the forum is totally different. But I've no complaints.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 5