cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have any major issues that o2 need to sort out poost them here.

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Reading this community there are many issues o2 need to address, post them here with links to the original thread and lets hope that after flagging this thread to the community manager Leonard action will be taken.

Open Note To Leonard/Abs.

There have been many threads with issues that needed direct o2 support / Customerservice answers or urgent procedural action. These threads get a response that either you Leonard or abs has taken the issue higher but we see no action.

The regular users (deminshing can only offer help when it is not an o2 issue) need this level of support.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 1 of 89
88 REPLIES 88

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

The threads need splitting as this causes confusion (i will not link to the many threads about this) Payg Pay monthly and Business sections urgently need reintroduction alon with device manufacturers as they all have different o/s and implementation of o/s.

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 89

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Some to get started

Moneysupermarket.com http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/moneysupermarket-com-problems/m-p/266774/mess...

Ryanair http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/moneysupermarket-com-problems/m-p/266774/mess... and other threads about same issue

Account Hacked an 11 month old thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/My-O2-account-was-hacked/td-p/209072

Please add to these or voice your concerns

Apple Watch series 4

Message 3 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Adam,

Thanks for highlighting those threads. Do you have any concrete suggestions on how we can improve in those areas?

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 4 of 89

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Loenard Easy have 1 o2 staff member in each of the companys areas departments coverd on the community (hence need to split sections back to original layout) to take ownership of issues and post responses. See Vodafones for an example.

That way when prople post issues that we cannot help with, o2 can deal directly with the issues and ensure that for example customer services are made aware that there is an actual issue to prevent customer frustration especially live chat.

We as users should not have to keep highlighting the issues that have already been reported via customer service yet the issues persist.

Apple Watch series 4

Message 5 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Adam,

I like your suggestions. Unfortunately, we can't get staff members for each specific section on the forum, so perhaps we can find another way of improving the current processes.

There's some different cases you have mentioned there:
1. Persistent issues
2. Problems we cannot help with on the forum
3. Frustrations with live chat

Toby and I can always escalate persistent issues. See my post in the moneysupermarket thread to see how. Problems we cannot help with on the forum (e.g. account related questions), need to be referred to support and I don't think we should change that because it's quite personal. Regarding the webchat; I'm always happy to take your suggestions on how to improve there and propose those internally.

I really agree that people shouldn't have to go through different steps on the forum to then go through those same steps with a customer service team. The easiest way of doing that and improving there is probably to look at specific cases.

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 6 of 89

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Look at all the ryan air threads on mobile dongles etc.

But people post on here after no help from support support saying there is no issue. How can we help we cannot it is the current suppot system at fault (mainly live chat That I have never used from all the comments on here at present)

On a different issue is the ceo user I flagged genuine? If so I will suggest all users contact that user to highlight all the issues.

Apple Watch series 4

Message 7 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Adam,

Thanks for your thoughts on that, I appreciate your concerns and am looking into those specific examples again as we speak.

I'm not sure if I understood your point above about live chat being at fault. What do you mean by that, exactly?

Thanks,
Leonard
Message 8 of 89

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
just look at all the complaints on here that are down to false / missing info from live chat including missing chats. (i will never use the service)
Apple Watch series 4

Message 9 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Adam,

I have seen some posts around those topics, and although it shouldn't have happened, all of those issues were resolved in the end, as far as I'm aware.

Message 10 of 89