Did you mean: 

Disgraceful

Soupie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

My name is MR A. I have 2 phones and one watch on my account (with you over 14) years which will never be renewed with o2 again. The reason for my complaint is because if overcharging on the account, no one willing to help me, giving me the run around having to attend the store 3 times to be told I have to ring directly to speak to an advisor once speaking to the advisor being sent back to the store the same run around over and over. I have better things to be doing I work full time and no one in o2 cares about the stress , pressure of inconvenience placed on me. I give you £100s each month and there is zero effort, empathy or customer service available.

3 months ago I took a new Apple Watch with yourselves. Within 4 days I was contacted via WhatsApp by an employee to tell me they had given me someone else’s watch which I must return straight away as there account and airtime had been placed on the account - my account which is a breach of GDPR regulations. had to book a day off work to come to the store to return.

Returned the watch and that’s where the issues started - I have been over charged and have been paying insurance times 2 on 2 watches paying airtime times 2 on 2 watches and then to top it all off the second number on my account is only receiving 5g of data a month when it should be 20g. My bill generates on the 11th of each month and by the 14th my partner receives a message to say she has used all her allowance for the month. She is heavily pregnant we are having to travel constantly to see consultants due to complications in the pregnancy and she needs to be available on all platforms should something happen and this is just another added stress that I seriously do not need.

After the 8th time of speaking with your South African call centre I was called a liar , that it is impossible for what I was saying to happen , was talked over, dismissed and told if I didn’t stop speaking and trying to explain that they wouldn’t continue the call. This shoddy service and interaction lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes. Continuously being told this was not an o2 issue and was a store issue and whilst I was explaining again to the agent they hung up on me. I am at my whits end with this, this is weeks of frustration , no ownership , no empathy to the situation and zero regard for me as a customer. Times are hard enough without being over charged and being disregarded as a liar and getting them impression that I should not question anyone regarding my account as o2 are always right.

My contracts are due for renewal and I will never be returning to o2 any experience I have is negative no1 helps and no1 cares. I work for one of the largest insurance companies in the word and manage there complaints department I would never treat any customer like you have treated me and will letting everyone know family, friends work colleagues not to do business with you. I feel like breaking down o2 have pushed me with stress to that point as they will not listen or resolve anything for me.

This is my 8th time trying to resolve this and I am still sat here sending this email as no1 has done anything or helped me in the slightest. This isn’t the 1st time o2 have left me like this but it most certainly will be the last.

Happy to take my money but won’t provide any service after that.

A response would be nice and someone to contact me directly asap before I have no other option other than to escalate this to the ombudsman.

Kind regards 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7024 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1573 Solutions

Regretfully we are all customers here and have no O2 advisors who could look at your account.

Sounds a nightmare.

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

On that page there is a link to a service called resolver. They are known to get results 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2