cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services Shambles

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been up since 7am as i was told that i would have to do my upgrade over the phone because i'm taking part in the "Early Upgrade Offer". At 8am i phoned, it went straight into being engaged, after a few tries i got in. (Thats what she said)

SO after waiting 47 mins, the music goes quiet and the woman stops saying "Your call is important to us" and what not.

Tried again, 34 mins, music goes quiet and the woman stops.

Tried again, 48 mins, music goes quiet and the Woman stops.

and now, after being on hold for a whopping 62 minutes the music stops and the woman goes quiet. Now, to rub salt in the wound, from what it looks like, nearly all the handsets in the UK are soon to be sold out, forcing us to wait for them.

Should i stay on hold when the music stops or just disconnect? and has anyone actually had any success with the Customer services?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
If most people are like me, then there's more important things to do on days off work that sit for over 3 hours listening to hold music to get a handset that's going to be easy to get next month wink

Brilliant comment grin

A lot of the people who've got their phone straight away will be sending it back anyway, if the reports that are flooding t'internet are anything to go by...

That'll teach them for absolutely NEEDING to have the phone the second it's released, without it being tested in the real world first!!

I realise that not everyone is like this, but now perhaps the Fanboys might just give way to reasonable, logical thinking before blindly handing over their cash in future for something that might just turn out to be a crock of shite.

FAIL.
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everyone, keep on trying. I just managed to order a 32GB Black iPhone 4 over the phone, guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. Took me almost 4 hours overall of waiting on the phone but you do get there!!

If most people are like me, then there's more important things to do on days off work that sit for over 3 hours listening to hold music to get a handset that's going to be easy to get next month wink

Enjoy waiting over the next month then! grin Why not get it out of the way now? I was eager to get it now and today because i didnt really fancy the wait. Enjoy your next day in work, bright skys all this week, A2 exams finished for me about a week ago so im gonna go out and enjoy the Weather now wink
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why am I not suprised. o2 (esp the website)has allways been a shambles.
They must spend millions on a website that is complicated and just does not work.
Do they really pay people for this mess?
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think because of the low stock, they prob saw it as pointless posting it available on the website etc.
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
The wife (poor soul)stood for 2 hours this morning at o2 Livingston only to be told "you'r not eligible for an upgrade" which was wrong as our contract has just finished. Anyway, the guy in the shop couldn't get through to the o2 service centre to clarify & eventually gave up.She left not too happy & returned home & phoned o2 to complain. The customer service agent processed the order there & then for next day delivery so her iphone should be here tomorrow tongue
Message 15 of 15