Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file help!

Maxydudes
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a family plan with O2 & have been a customer for 23 years, there are 6 lines on my account. 

I started getting txts about a missed payment, but when I logged into my app I couldn't see anything as overdue, so thought maybe was a mistake. I got another txt & rang O2 to be told they couldn't find any payment missed. Txts continued, rang again, nothing in app, put through to 4 different departments, 1 which found after much digging that 1 device plan had become 'delinked' from my bank account. I did not do this & immediately paid over the phone the £19.40 for the 2 missed payments & set up the DD with them. O2 said they do not know how delink happened. Anyway, they have now reported the 2 payments as missed to the credit agencies destroying my credit file!! My score has dropped by over 200 points. I was about to take credit for a new car for my daughter 18th birthday & now am unsure if this will be accepted. I've tried contacting & writing to O2 by post & email, any advice please to see if I can get O2 to remove these as I don't feel it is my fault? I never delinked anything or cancelled any DD. TIA

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Maxydudes 

The amendments team can be contacted thus.

The email address is creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com

Or you can write or fax them:

Credit File Referrals Team

Suite P

Arlington Business Centre

Leeds

LS11 0NE

Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2